Thank you Chelsea for the nomination! I’m so flattered that you guys are nominating me for awards, it means so much to me that my ramblings are somehow resonating. Definitely go and look at Chelsea’s blog. She writes about her life in New York, and she exudes positivity!
Here are the rules for the award:
1. Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you.
2. Share five facts about yourself to your readers.
3. Nominate 10 other blogs and post their links.
4. Notify all nominees via their social media/blogs.
5. Pass these rules on to them.
Five Fun Facts About Yours Truly
- I’ve studied graphic design for over 5 years but can’t bring myself to go back to it yet!
- My great-great paternal grandparents were from Russia and Poland, then emigrated to the UK in the early 1900s.
- I wish I could swim better!
- No matter when or where, if I see an animal I will squeal and say hello.
- I used to have a pet ferret, called Fiddles, who I miss terribly.
- The Rambling Badger
- The Average South African
- Solutions to Polution
- Eloquent Deviance
- The Real Jlow
- A Venturing Girl
- Professional Moron
- Smoking with Caterpillars
- World’s Biggest Fridge Magnet
Take a gander at these blogs, they all have such engaging writing and I can’t recommend them enough! Enjoy your awards, even if you don’t want to write a post on it too, I understand. Have a glorious day!